Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Don't Let Your Setback Hold You Down...


So I am quite sure everyone was like oh she started another blog and fell off the wagon of updating but I promise you I really did not Jonathan has had me super busy lately. 

However today while at church and listen to my pastor who was brings word from Micah 7:8, which read Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me (KJV).  His subject was Your Setback Is Just A Setup For Your Come Back now at that point I felt something powerful hit me for you see while I’m still going through as Micah 7:8 says The LORD shall be a light unto me.   I had just gone through one of those seasons and not many knew about it as I had wanted it and truly, it was hard.  I could not think what I had done so wrong to be in that situation however to hear someone minister on it and actually preach on it I look at that time of darkness differently.  While in the mist of it I wasn’t sure of anything there were days I stressed losing my job for not being focused, days I stressed my electricity being shut off for nonpayment and there was nothing more I could do except just simply pray and praising.

While I am not out of the mist of my storm, God has shown me things that I never thought possible from making a way for me to get furniture, to getting a car that is paid for to simply making things happen that I didn’t think would happen.   So best, believe I am sowing seeds and speaking over them.  

Remember your time isn’t up until God says it is so even in the bottom of the 4th with your team down 7 you still got a chance to make a COMEBACK don’t you dare GIVEUP.

The best part of this is you truly learn who your friends are and those who were there just to gossip and talk your business. For who can be against you when God is, for you remember when you are on the way back up to leave those friends behind and simply take your lifetime friends with you.

"There's nothing as exciting as a comeback - seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance." - Rachel Griffiths, Australian Actress 

~Truly Blessed,


Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy