Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Monday, January 14, 2013

To Spank a child or not... What's your thoughts


A recent study from 2012 showed that by spanking our children we are turning them into depress and aggressive individuals. I have always heard about sparing the rod and spoiling the child and I am a firm believer in a spanking if it is a necessity to me it is a last resort but I do not have an issue with the spanking. Now I think the problem may be that these parents do not know how to balance it all. To still provide the positive impact that these young children need to learn to express their selves without issue. Therefore the question is do we need mandatory parenting classes for trouble toddlers or should we quit basing every step of raising our child on a study unless it is necessary.

I know one state that I will probably never ever live in. Delaware has recently passed a bill that states that spanking is considered child abuse as well. My right eyebrow just shot up. Now in my mind, I am thinking about the whole shooting that just happened at the elementary school in the Northeast and it makes me wonder was that young man spanked as well or was he sheltered.

Now I know my child well enough as you can see from the picture up above he is plotting something and it does not look good but my child knows me as well as I know him. He knows how far is to far. Do not let society raise your kids you have to do that.

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."'
Proverbs 13:24

Truly blessed,

Misherald "MB" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy