Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Four More Years...



President Barack H Obama has been sworn in for his final time by Constitutional law. It is so easy to forget the legacies that fought a hard fight to get us were we are. I was very pleased that Obama had chosen to use one of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr bibles for this inauguration to me that says a lot. When I look at the photos and I see Michelle, Malia, and Sasha standing by looking on I thought to myself there goes a man with value, honor, dedication and a passion for his job. It is an honor welcome back to the American people for four more years. It is my prayer that even though Congress is trying to play hardball or that many do not like our President. These people are livid that he won the electoral vote.  He is our President, the Commander of Chief, as well as a very powerful leader.  While I know, the situation is a hard bullet to bite because one thing was said but another was done such as taxes being hiked up or maybe you are not feeling the Obamacare plan all that I ask is to be open to everything.  You never know when one of these economical advances that Obama made will some way or another assist you.
The Obama family (POTUS being sworn in)

With all that being said I lift my hands as if I was giving Dr. King, President Obama, and God a hi-five to another glorious four years.

A quote from Dr. King:

Faith is taking the first step even when you do not see the whole staircase.

Barack Obama is I believe speaking in reference to Dr. King and his movement during the Civil Rights Movement:

Even when folks are hitting you over the head, you cannot stop marching. Even when they are turning the hoses on you, you cannot stop.


Barack H Obama (01/2009)
Barack H Obama (01/2013)
Is it just me or does he seem a little more confident in role and POTUS as if saying I got this.

Look at his official pictures closely in January 2009 he has a ghost of a smile but in his January 2013 picture he’s got a flat out grin as to say I got this Welcome Back Ladies & Gents.






~Truly Blessed,
Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy