Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March is all about the ladies!!! Women's History Month

So March is a month where we devote it to Women's History and we celebrate the impact that woman have made to the world. I've got a few favorite women who have made great impacts to history as well as to me personally that I wanted to share with you all...

First Lady Michelle Obama (come on how many of our FLOTUS have gotten out there and done the Dougy with our kids or urged them to get to moving!! She's a great role model.)








Yes! That's right Ms Kerry Washington I mean come on how many sisters can play this role she plays in Shonda Rhines Scandal and do it with such the grace and elegance that she does I absolutely adore this show.





The lady herself behind two of my favorite television shows Shonda Rhines. Got to show much props.











My Sorority Sister and romance author Rochelle Alers.  She has always been able to captivate me with her words and she celebrates 25 years in the publishing world this year.  YOU GO GIRL!







Now that I've touched on a few of my favorite present heroes let me touch on some of my past heroes

I first and foremost have to pay homage to the five pearls of my sorority the Pearls of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. (Founders Arizona Cleaver, Fannie Pettie, Myrtle Tyler, Pearl Neal, & Viola Tyler)

Mrs Harriett Tubman I've always been interested in the Underground Railroad but her story has always been one of my favorites.

Helen Keller story makes you aware that if your determine and focused enough you can achieve anything. She was a author, activist, as well as she earned her Bachelors Degree all I got to say is she was a Woman with A Purpose.
If you got a few ladies in your life who make a positive impact into your life then this is the month to give them much praise and gifts (okay maybe I'm running out) because it's their month.

~Truly Blessed


Misherald "Missy"  & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy