Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Monday, April 22, 2013

April Check In

So let us do a check in.  Can you honestly look at your savings account and say that you have kept up with the 52-week challenge that started back in January.  I can say that I have gotten sidetracked with a small emergency that came up but I’m hoping to be back up and running soon because honestly that’s going to be my emergency money to start my nest egg off of.  I would suggest anyone who is able to and can stick to it to find somewhere to take Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. Many churches and other business holds them if you go onto his website and search you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy