Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jonathan & Sherbert Made the 4 Paws Newsletter

Check out team Jonathan & Sherbert... They made the 4 Paws for Print newsletter and they also made a donation back to the organization...

MY WILD CHILDREN!!

If your thinking about getting a service dog for your special needs child I strongly suggest 4 Paws for Ability as a matter of fact our family endorses them.


A Testimony of what it can mean:
This morning at I don't know what time my son made the attempt to elope from the house through the front door needless to say his service dog "Sherbert" went into alert mode barking loudly and strongly making sure an adult got up to see what was going on. I was able to move quick enough that my son never went outside he had just gotten the locks turned to open the door. When I saw a life saver she's that and much more.

Be Blessed,
Jonathan, Sherbert, & Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy