Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Contest Opportunity: Jonathan & Sherbet Raffle for Thirty One Dollars



As March has arrived and honestly caught me completely off guard (2013 has been moving quickly I might add) I’ve just realized Jonathan & I are less than 2 days away from bringing home the newest addition to our family. 

For those may just be getting to know us we are bringing home our four legged friend (a trained qualified service dog) by the name of Sherbet who will be such a wonderful help to his companion Jonathan when it comes to various task that are a part of his everyday life.

With this new addition of course leads to the need to ensure that both of these little ones stay healthy so we are looking to start an emergency fund and by doing this, I am looking to use my Thirty-One business to establish this emergency service dog fund. Therefore, I am raffling off 100 square.

The way the contest works is for every number a person picks they will pay a $5.00 entry fee (there is no limit to entries by one person).  On March 26, I will draw three numbers and announce the winners on the contest page and the Facebook Event Page.  The first prizewinner will win $100.00 to shop on my personal Thirty-One page and second & third prizewinners will win $50 a piece to shop.

Please use the shopping cart button that's on the right hand side of the page!!

If there are, any questions or concerns please send me a message and I will respond back as quickly as possible.  Once you make a payment please send me an email of your number choice I will let you know if the number is still open or request another number.

All proceeds will be put into a savings account to cover Sherbet’s care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy