Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Monday, March 18, 2013

Our Visit To 4 Paws: Day One



Jonathan is super excited about meeting Sherbet

As promise, I am blogging about the experience of becoming a service dog owner.  For me this is a major experience because I’ve never been a dog owner and it’s almost like having another child when you really look at the expenses and the extra stuff that is required to take care of the dog while I’ll continue to say to me it’s all worth it in the end.

          Many people continue to ask me to this day, why I choose 4 Paws for Ability Inc. all the way in Xenia, OH and I still stand by my statement of after doing all the research they were the best and had the best quality scores when it came to training the service dogs as well as the handlers.  The director Karen Shrink truly proved to me her commitment to her clients when my apartment complex attempted to charge me a $300.00 pet fee and I made her aware of it within 48 hours the situation was cleared up and resolved.

          While my day started early, my day ended on a mode of nothing has changed mode, which was the battle of keeping control while making sure Jonathan understood even though we were in a new environment and with his godfather that it did not mean he was in control.  While we are all full of adrenaline, it is wind down time and I am starting to feel the drive, which was long and wet.  Nevertheless, stay tune we cannot wait to show you pictures and tell you more about Jonathan & Sherbet first day…

~Truly Blessed,

Misherald "Missy", Jonthan "JB" & Sherbet "SD" Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy