Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Do You Network Appropriately...


Paul C Brunson & Missy Brown Black Expo 2013


Today was an awesome day for me. It is not often that I get to really go out and socialize without having to also be in Mommie mode.  Today was the first and I have to say I had a ball got to see some friends, meet some new friends and finally put a actually face with a friend who I’ve always communicated with over social media. 

Being direct sales consultants most of my customers are people I simply either met by accident, social media, or simply by connections so for me to get out and simply network it is extremely important for me to make the effort to do it often. I was interested in going to the Black Expo South ever since I heard that my good friend Paul C Brunson was going to be presenting two workshops that I was highly interested in but also the thought was also that it would give me a great opportunity to network as well.

For me floating through the Expo’s main hallway was a great way to reconnect with those individuals I had not seen in a while. My first stop was Paul C Brunson’s “The Million Dollar Brand” for me this was necessary. Being a businessperson who is always looking to grow the business as a whole. Paul is who philosophy on business is simply marvelous he breaks it down and explains things in a way that everyone could understand it. The second session with Paul was about relationships something we all can use some information on. 

Through it all, I got to exchange contact information with a host of people and made contacts with people who will help me grow my business later.  Be sure to get business cards made whether it is a business card with your contact information or simply a full fledge business card.

~Be Blessed,

Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy