Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 2 of Ohio: Meeting Sherbet



The big day has finally arrived and we have met our newest family member Sherbet.  The bonding phase for Jonathan and Sherbet was extremely well Jonathan took to her without a problem until he realized that there was a Wii in the kids play area.  Sherbet and I got close and personally, it is interesting to realize how well she took to me and followed my commands. 

So we got to see one of our classmates dogs in action when one of the little girls was in preseizure mode a beautiful golden by the name of Slate went into action sniffing and licking alerting her parents & Jeremy that the little lady was in the mode.  Our other great adventure was one our classmates bolted and we were on a search and rescue because our puppies are not use to the kid’s scent.

Other than me getting sick from something I ate and being exhausted I would say today has been a great day.  However, it is now time to close my eyes and prepare for another day before my little one comes up with another adventure or something that is going to cause a little chaos…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy