Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Monday, March 4, 2013

Do You Know Your Current Exchange Rate in Currency (read before you judge not what you think)




Today a friend of mine posted the song “A Woman’s Worth” by Alicia Keys on her Facebook page and I have to say I have always loved this song because she speaks of a lot of the things woman do for their men.  

At the end of the day, men sometimes do not know how to show they appreciate what we do. Alicia speaks of how a man should know his women’s worth should be willing to do all that he does to court her to keep her but most importantly know that how he treats her, her time, and her support those things are truly what’s she is worth.   

As I hummed this song a second time while writing this blog it made me think about my current dilemma and two recent quotes I posted on my Facebook page.  One of those posts was a comment Beyoncé Knowles-Carter made: Know your worth or you will never be valued.  If someone isn’t adding positively to your life than they need to be subtracted and then a few days later Shawn Carter aka Jay Z posted a comment of Never allowed someone to be a priority in your life/heart, when you’re only an option in theirs. Knowing your worth let you be in control of what you allow in and out of your life.

For me I'm still fighting the whole settling issue but it's getting there while I still have my moments I've come to realize that my downfalls had such a dramatic effect on me that I'm beginning to have magnification of  pain because they are gone but because I know my worth I'm willing to deal to be better for the next one.


Take a lesson and let Alicia Keys teach you a thing or two

~Truly Blessed,

Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy