Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Opportunites

Want to earn some really cool gifts and help me earn my free kit from my new summer catalog coming out soon. I'm looking for five awesome ladies to get up to $200.00 in order no later than 04.12.2013.  The products are Thirty One.  Please let me know if your interested in participating. You will get FREE, half price, and hostess Exclusives plus an extra $25.00 from me to spend.  Let me know ASAP so I can get you catalogs!!





Contact Information:
Phone: **MLB1920 (must dial from a cell)
Phone (Landline) 843-608-8169


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy