Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

52 Week Money Challenge Check In

So we are in the middle of week five and everyone should have at least ten dollars in their savings accounts for their money challenge.If your just starting the challenge I would defiantly say try and catch up before the time continues and your trying to play catch up in the middle of the year.

So how is everyone doing?  Does anyone have any suggestions for the others? Are you doing automated drafts, every paycheck do you move the amounts, do you budget it, how are you excelling at this challenge?

Me what I'm doing is while the amounts are small I'm moving the full month amount out at the beginning of the month and putting it in a account that's not associated with my checking account but instead is linked to another bank that's not directly linked with my everyday money.  At this time I'm using ING Direct because my interest rate is basically .75%.  Would love to hear from you on how your success is going!

~Truly blessed,


Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy