Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stepping Back On Rough Days

Some days it's okay to say you've been defeated. Now don't go pouting or anything but you have to realize if we attempted to do everything on our to do list we would be past exhausted... I'm still feeling burnt out from yesterday Super mom moments and so today I simply leave you with this thought.  Someone once told me that if there isn't a door already open for you then your ultimate goal is to build a door and open it for yourself.
I'm so tired I'm going to have to watch Scandal & Grey's Anatomy tomorrow!!

Just Dream A Little
~Truly Blessed,


Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy