Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Friday, January 11, 2013

Countdown til Service Dog Pick Up From Ohio

So we are super excited.  In 2011, my son Jonathan was diagnose with Autism and at that moment life became so interesting on realizing things were rather not all about routine but about how to make his life better and one of the things that was recommended was a service dog. For me the whole thought was wow a whole dog that's like another child to care for but after doing the research I learned how vital a service dog could be for my child.

Team up with 4 Paws For Ability Inc made it so possible and so easy it took us right about a year to raise the funds for the service dog and honestly I'm not sure who's more excited me or the little one to see March 17 get here when we prepare for our trip up to Xenia, Ohio to pick up our new family member.
If you have a child who's got special needs and your considering a service dog I'd highly recommend checking out 4 Paws for Ability Inc

~Truly Blessed,

Misherald "MB" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy