Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Organizing in Style & Fashion




Are you one of those people that every year you promise yourself you’re going to get organize and somewhere along the lines you do but over the course of the weeks to come you find yourself throwing stuff all around and the organization that was a part of your new year resolution is already out the door. Well let me and Thirty-One help you with this. The company has a new Your Way set that makes organization fun and fashionable. Get this if you are interested in having a party I can show you how to get it all free… Now who doesn’t like free products!

As Thirty-One sales consultants not only do, I set my own schedule but I also have great incentives to work towards.  This is what makes this company so fun to work for.   Cindy Monroe focus on Proverbs 31 that Virtuous Woman couldn’t be more wrong oh and fellas don’t feel like this company can’t be for you we have plenty of Thirty One men who sale our products because they are absolutely fabulous businessmen and their smart as well.  If you are interested in an opportunity, please email me and let me know or just visit my site.  The benefits are great how many of you get almost $300 in products for under $100 not many other direct sales companies do that.  Get on board now we have great opportunity as well as a national convention in July that will blow your mind!

Because we are launching a new catalog there's a new "Enrollment Kit" for all new consultants. I'm going to give you a sneak peek because I want you to see the product itself and the great thing is these things sell theirselves. Your cost for everything is simply $99 with shipping/handling and tax no more than $135.00 and it's a tax deduction plus when it's said and done its all yours This little kit will have you up and running in no time. So if your interested just email me or visit my site.

 
~Truly Blessed,


Misherald "MB" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy