Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Friday, January 18, 2013

Are You Sowing Good Seeds....

Today I posted this message on my Facebook status around 1400: Joel Osteen once stated when you focus on being a blessing; God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. I do not know whom I bless but all I can say is thank you for my return blessing.

Not to brag but my blessing came in the simple situation of doing my job for almost a year and 2 months and being blessed with the opportunity to redecorate my home all on my corporation generosity.



Sometimes you never know when your blessings will be return or how big that blessing is going to be. So no matter what happens just keep sowing your seeds. Sometimes your testimony isn't your yours but sometimes it's the answer to someone else's problem. 

  “Every farmer's desire is that the seed fall to the good ground.”




~Truly Blessed,



Misherald "MB" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy