Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Monday, January 7, 2013

Tracy Reese & FOTUS Michelle Obama "The Dress"...


It is not often I find myself drooling over a dress or something fancy. Why you might ask I have gotten to the point that running in a pair of pumps is easy. So to me trying to drop a few dollars on a nice dress is very few far and in between.

When I don’t do much nights out that require that type of attire however this past September First Lady Michelle Obama donned a Tracy Reese originally and I remember going Ohhhh that’s nice… 

It was one of my first thoughts that when it came out if I could get it I wanted it. Well the pretty pink frock is available however, it will not be one of the things I purchase here in the near future but I still think it is a nice little dress to wear on a night out. Will you ladies be rocking the FOTUS style this year…?



I have to say the Tracy Reese's Spring Collection is looking HOT...

~Truly Blessed,

Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

This was truly a mommie moment I like to be able to dress up and play the sophisticated sister that I am but at all times I'm always JB Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy