Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Politicking...

Nevada Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid

So as I sit here and catch up on today’s news I find myself truly upset with the way that the Republicans of Congress are wanting to play this game of cutting the social budget to account for other things that they want to see done. They are seething because Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada has told President Obama to not play with Congress and take any legal action to override all decisions and make a decision. Republicans are asking for Medicare and Social Security to be cut I am just sitting here shaking my head like do the realize the lives they are affecting oh yeah I forgot they do not care. Now I will admit I noticed some taxes going a little higher on my paycheck but it was not anything to scream about or at least I did not think so but I must admit it is discouraging to have Congress willing to let a financial burden land on all of America then just compromise.

Now lets all think back as to Bush Sr and Bush Jr Oh Oh hold on lets see didn't Daddy start the Iraq war, Jr ignored it, and I can't even let Clinton go on this one because he ignored it as well even though he did the smart thing he did send a team in but wouldn't let them execute. Now here comes Obama and he simply handle it and people still got stuff to say really... Okay I'm off of my political soapbox but best believe if they cut Medcaid and Social Security I will not be one happy mama.

Truly Blessed,


Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy