Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Are Your Goals Realistic Or Do They Have Consequences?


Are you setting goals that are in the result hurting you?  I read an article today that talked about Considering Not Setting Goals in 2013 and honestly my thought was WTH because I truly believe that when I set goals I sent myself up for successor am I really setting myself up for success with multiple side effects that will affect me later. Often times as business minded people we look for ways to get things done quickly, effectively, and productively while making a sound decision involving our revenue but is it always the best choice? 

I would love for you to read the article I read and give your feedback and tell me your thoughts.

I am still on the fence because I am a stronger believer in goals and setting the bar high enough so that the result is something I can be proud of.  Yeah I have set a few big hairy audacious goals or BHAGS as the world of goal setters say…

How about you?


~Truly Blessed,

Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy