Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Are you running around with a S on your chest


So today I came home from work feeling like I had ran a 400m relay run and was ready to pass out on the first bed type structure around.  However, I knew I had tons of work to be finished and still I needed to step into that role of Mommy to attend to Jonathan and his needs before his bedtime.  

Now as I sit here with droopy eyes, trying to remember if I ate dinner I gentle remind myself that Superwoman doesn't live here and the only way I was going to achieve success was to simply slow down.  Sometimes as Mom’s we feel as if we have to tackle the world but that is not true sometimes taking the backseat can be beneficial…

Are you a super mom?

~Truly Blessed,


Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy