Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, AfterSchool.com, YoYo.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.
use code: MISH1084
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Home Essentials

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Three Leading Ladies of National News This Week


So OMG!! Beyonce lip synced the National Anthem at the Inauguration! That has been the main topic of my news feed via Facebook, Twitter, and my other social media accounts for the past few days and you know what honestly, I am going to be real I would have to.  It was freezing cold and your having to coordinate with the band and the noise and sometimes it's best to take the road best suited for the situation.

Now one of the two things that popped up here and there that I actually thought made more sense to me was the Eye Roll Seen Around the World via Michelle Obama when the Senate of the House Majority decided to tap her on her back for approval while she was eating.  Such a hilarious moment... 

Then there is my girl Hillary Clinton who I would have thought was shooting a scene for Shonda Rhines Scandal when she answered a question on Capitol Hill about the Libya situation.

Can we say Clinton/Obama 2016!!


Hillary R Clinton on Capitol Hill











Michelle Obama in a luncheon
Beyonce at Inauguration 
















~Truly Blessed,

Misherald "Missy" & Jonathan "JB" Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
~Missy